- it doesn't matter
- pron.它;Italy,義大利;Information Technology,資訊技術
- n.事件,問題,物質,內容,實質,原因,(印刷或書寫的)檔,(文章或講話等的)素材 vi.有關係,要緊
- 沒關係, 我可以改在明天去。
- What the hell (ie It doesn't matter), I can go tomorrow instead.
- It doesn't matter.
- It doesn't matter. What's up?
- It doesn't matter if I miss my train.
- It doesn't matter about the price.
- Don't worry if the shoes seem a bit tight at first; the leather has plenty of give in it.
- You cannot overfeed a kitten so don't be afraid to give her too much.
- Do not to do card to have nothing to do with but you must find that "clerk" the id card that should return you and severity tells him during he holds your id card the concerns with id episode of place happening is same be in charge of by him write down him to hold time paragraph ask him to sign ensure oneself do not suffer encroach.
- Plugged into the intercommunication system the man can now communicate with the rest of the crew no matter what noise is going on about him.
- It's all right sahib. It's very safe.
- It doesn't matter.it was a back number anyway.
- Lt all right sweetie. L got a little butterball just like him at home.
- That's okay I've still got my baby teeth.
- Okay l deserve that.
- Never mind how about a good halberd then?