- to sob
- v.哭訴,(風等)發嗚咽聲,哭泣 n.嗚咽,哭泣
- I bought an ice cream to pacify my crying daughter.
- I could hear her sobbing.
- Cause I remember boy sobs and weep snot.
- The men I prison would never cry openly
- She'll go sailing proudly down the years in the epic of dunkirk.
- It is illegal to cry on the witness stand.
- Over her mother's body on pushkin avenue...
- See if the guest's are teary.
為...哭泣 weep about
哭泣 put their finger in their eye; weep
哽咽欲泣 lump in her throat; lump in his throat; lump in my throat; lump in our throat; lump in the throat; lump in their throat; lump in your throat
因...而哭泣 weep for
因為...哭泣 weep at
掩面而泣 put their finger in their eye
汽缸泣滑油 n. cylinder oil
看到...而哭泣 weep at