- to sob
- v.哭訴,(風等)發嗚咽聲,哭泣 n.嗚咽,哭泣
- I bought an ice cream to pacify my crying daughter.
- I could hear her sobbing.
- I had seen the damp lying on the outside of my little window as if some goblin had been crying there all night and using the window for a pocket-handkerchief.
- New spirit hates old ghost plaguily to cry ground of numerous ghost chirp is vociferant when day overcast and rainy is wet.
- Once when a child or other close relatives left the old country for america family and friends sat in mourning for someone they would never see again.
- Cause I remember boy sobs and weep snot.
- Then he brought me to the entrance of the gate of the house of jehovah that was toward the north; and women weeping for tammuz were sitting there.
- The men I prison would never cry openly
- She'll go sailing proudly down the years in the epic of dunkirk.
- It is illegal to cry on the witness stand.
- Over her mother's body on pushkin avenue...
- It had been the region of their first warpath and it carried back the minds of both to scenes of tenderness as well as to hours of triumph.
- The public at large pedestrians and pederasts goldfish and spun glass palm trees donkeys sobbing all circulating freely through quincuncial alleys.
- See if the guest's are teary.
- Finally he put in a call to god; and when god got on the phone he sked "god why do women cry so easily?"
為...哭泣 weep about
哭泣 put their finger in their eye; weep
哽咽欲泣 lump in her throat; lump in his throat; lump in my throat; lump in our throat; lump in the throat; lump in their throat; lump in your throat
因...而哭泣 weep for
因為...哭泣 weep at
掩面而泣 put their finger in their eye
汽缸泣滑油 n. cylinder oil
看到...而哭泣 weep at