- great changes
abbr. of 滄海桑田|沧海桑田
- adj.偉大的,大的,強烈的,非常的,主要的,大寫的,重大的,崇高的 adv.順利地,得意地 n.全部,大人物,大師
- In the course of (ie During) my long life I've known many changes.
- Carl had been from his childhood a ball of fortune to spurn at.
- Action painting is not only a sign of pollock's antagonism with social reality or his escape from social reality it is also an expression of his violent power accumulated on the basis of his misfortune as well as his personal tragic experience.
- Brugge is an outstanding example of a medieval historic settlement which has maintained its historic fabric as this has evolved over the centuries and where original gothic constructions form part of the town's identity.
- And when the hurly-burly of daytime is overcastted by darkness of night with solitude I am sometimes at a loss in dim lamplight till I clap eyes on this old maple leaf which puts me into my role as bending over the desk quietly to read write or ponder.
- These sandstone-and-conglomerate sea stacks were spared during the glacial sweep of the last ice age but bear the effects of centuries of tidal erosion.
- Such as his suona concerto heavenly music fifth to eighth symphonies and tone poem one hundred years of vicissitudes making him one of the most prominent composers of symphonies in china in this century.
- A wash-up old man with no friend no distribution deal.
- The rock caves and precipice body in the north district of mogao grottoes have been all destroyed seriously after going through millennium vicissitudes.
- Open to all the country parks and special areas reveal pristine nature many with historic and cultural remains.visiting the country parks offers for young and old delightful outings.