- We had a mouldy holiday it rained every day.
- 火車晚點, 她無聊地等了幾小時。
- She had to kick her heels for hours because the train was so late.
- She viewed the prospect of a week alone in the house without much enthusiasm.
- 他自從失業以來, 常覺百無聊賴
- Since losing his job, he has often experienced a profound sense of ennui.
- I can't waste time on such frivolities.
- I don't read that tripe.
- I don't want to hear your stupid secret anyway!
- He spends all his time on crosswords and other trifles.
- 他說的話很無聊, 多有涵養的人也得氣得發火。
- His silly chatter would vex a saint.
- 他挺討人喜歡, 就是有點無聊
- He's likeable enough, but a bit boring.
- How can you bear to read such pap!
- We had a mouldy holiday - it rained every day.
- The meeting was one big yawn from start to finish.
- She torments everyone with silly questions.
- My weekend was boring I just floated about (the house) or watched TV.