- bustling with noise and excitement
- 房子 整天都很熱鬧。
- The house has been full of activity all day.
- The Strand is one of London's busiest thoroughfares.
- How can we enliven this party?
- 熱鬧一番過後, （不可避免地）又恢復了舊觀（生活沉悶如故）。
- After all the excitement there was (an inevitable) reaction, eg a time when life seemed dull again.
- A bicycle's often far more convenient than a car in busy cities.
- The wedding was in full swing when the witch came in.
- The shop has frontages on two busy streets.
- The old people sit talking or play cards, or simply watch the sound and fury of the "activity area."
- Judging by the crowds waiting to get in this seems to be where it's at.
- It seems that he enjoys the hustle and bustle of life in the big city.
- I don't like living near a busy road when my daughter's so young. She need to be watched like a hawk to stop her running out into the traffic.
- I don't know what possessed him to drive so fast down that busy street.
- I disagree. Brighton's more lively. And it have more interesting buildings.
- I disagree, brighton's more lively.
- First, I stand at a busy corner, merely looking at people, trying by sight of them to understand something of their live.