- it (used for animals)
- The exchange exemplifies a perfect mutualism.
- They are simple-minded and easily outwitted but in large groups can overwhelm the unwary.
- After living at sea between one and four years they return to their natal streams to spawn and die.
- A number of these changes represented adaptations to grazing in siberia's periglacial conditions.
- He was a two-toed tree toad but a three-toed toad was she.
- A close relative of the giraffe the okapi has a shorter neck.
- I could crack walnuts with him.
- You own a little yappy dog and carry it around with you.
- The sheep were pollarded to prevent them from ramming the workers.