- it (used for animals)
- Rarely do grizzly bears or cougars attack full-grown elk although they eat calves or feed on the winter-killed carcasses.
- And the wolf will dwell with the lamb; and the leopard will lie down with the kid and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a young boy will lead them about.
- Pastel bettas are identifiable by their softer muted shades of color.in the pastel betta the colors lack the typical dark undercolor of the non-pastel forms of the same colors.
- But exactly where hippos sit on the artiodactyl family tree has proved devilishly difficult to discern.
- King kong connects our origins in the swamp with our ambition to reconquer heaven by building towers of babel; it is about atavism and aspiration and when the monster starts to fancy his screaming female captive it forces us to rethink the divisions we have made between animal man and god.
- A group of bobcat fans collected the kittens& domesticated them.
- Cryptozoologists are especially proud of the catch in1938of a coelacanth an archaic-looking species of fish that had been thought to have gone extinct in the cretaceous.
- A deer casts its horn in autumn.
- The sparrow led the old man to their house.
- The sparrow led her to their house.
- Every afternoon about four-thirty he would sit in the front yard with his beautiful eyes staring steadfastly at the path and as soon as he heard my voice or saw me swinging my dinner pail through the buck brush he was off like a shot racing breathlessly up the hill to greet me with leaps of joy and barks of sheer ecstasy.
- Ever since my early research in california during the1970s on the feral ass in death valley I had been interested in their ancestors in the desert mountains of africa.
- Will you have confidence in him that he will bring in your seed and gather your grain to your threshing floor?
- They claim to have sparked a baby boom among the endangered animals by showing them dvds of pandas mating.
- Oval-shaped and looking something like a minute gumdrop the creature probably scooted along the seafloor to feed.