- n.犧牲,獻身,祭品,供奉 v.犧牲,獻出,獻祭,供奉
- She was a victim of mccarthyism.
- She had sacrificed herself to a conception of loyalty that was private and unalterable.
- I take that god to witness at whose feet I have prostrated myself daily for the last ten years that I would have sacrificed my life to you and with my life the projects that were indissolubly linked with it.
- I know the notion of self-sacrifice is foreign to you.
- Dedicated to a sacred purpose; sanctified.
- Such loss of faith is ever one of the saddest results of sin.be it accepted as a proof that all was not corrupt in this poor victim of her own frailty and man's hard law that hester prynne yet struggled to believe that no fellow-mortal was guilty like herself.
- Melky cabrera extended the lead to two runs in the fifth when he led off the inning with a triple and scored on a sacrifice fly to center by johnny damon.
- The western rock lobster and the huge industry it supports are just one victim of the vagaries of el nino induced ocean currents.
- Hetty had earned a sort of consideration which had never before been enjoyed by her through the self-devotion and decision of her recent conduct.
- To achieve this aim we must wage a life-and-death struggle be prepared for any sacrifice persevere to the end and never stop short of the goal.
- Individual body weights were recorded on days-1and5.all animals were sacrificed on day5.the cell proliferation was assessed by measuring the3h-methyl thymidine incorporation in the cell suspension prepared from the lymph node of each animal.
- In the battle to retake the village over150soldiers were killed.
- The captain stood by the poop rail looking over the ship as normal as any man could be expected to be.
- Yea the guilty is oftentimes the victim of the injured.
- The supreme sacrifice; the supreme judgment.
不必要的犧牲 unnecessary sacrifices
不惜犧牲別人往上爬 claw one''s way to
為...作出犧牲 sacrifice for
為...犧牲 make sacrifice to
為共同安全所作的犧牲 sacrifice for the common safety
使成為犧牲品 put upon
做...的犧牲品 fall a victim to
共同海損犧牲 general average sacrifice
均等犧牲 equi-proportional sacrifice
均等犧牲說 equal sacrifice theory
成為...的犧牲 fall a sacrifice to
成為...的犧牲品 fall a victim to; fall victim to; fallen a victim to; fallen victim to; fell a victim to; fell victim to
最小犧牲原則 principle of least sacrifice
特殊犧牲 particular sacrifice
犧牲 at the cost of; victim
犧牲... at the cost of ...
犧牲一部分傭金以達成交易 sacrifice part of commission to put the deal through
犧牲個人安逸 sold myself
犧牲於 made sacrifice to; make sacrifice to
犧牲別人的利益 at one''s expense
犧牲別人進行試驗 tried it on a dog; tried it on the dog; try it on a dog; try it on the dog
犧牲劑 sacrificial agent
犧牲品 prey; victim
犧牲自己 give oneself up to
犧牲自己利益以博得信用聲譽 made a martyr of themselves
犧牲說 sacrifice theory
犧牲說為代表 sacrifice theory
犧牲財產 sacrifice of property
犧牲陽極 sacrificial anode