having special characteristics
- n.特派員,專車,專刊 adj.特別的,特殊的,專門的,專用的
- Chinese clothing has a unique national style at the world dress and personal adornments fair.
- On the day of the brewing the wort is cooled and then seeded with orval's own special yeasts.
- Unique because that particular permutation has not appeared before.
- The pygmy marmoset has specialised in collecting sap.
- The pieces are unique and varied.
- Chinese kungfu is a unique material culture heritage.
以自己的獨特方式表現自己的性格 did her own thing; did her thing; did his own thing; did his thing; did my own thing; did my thing; did our own things; did our things; did their own things; did their things; did your own thing; did your own things
抗獨特型抗體 antiidiotypic antibody
獨特變星 unique variable不能列入目前變星分類中任何一種類型的待分類的變星。
獨特地 all her own; all his own; all my own; all our own; all own; all their own; all your own
獨特型-抗獨特型學說 idiotype-anti-idiotype theory
獨特型變異 idiotypic variation
獨特的條件 specific sonditions
獨特誤差 unique error
獨特高級產品 unique and superior product