- ball game
- n.比賽,遊戲,競賽,[複]運動會,玩耍,比分,比賽規則,策略 vi.賭博 adj.勇敢的,有膽量的,關於野味的,跛的
- Patients have complex hand-eye coordination and can move their fingers hands arms feet and legs.they can also use their virtual limb to play ball games.
- Results frequency of intra-ocular injury such as hyphema and retina injury in the group of ball games was remarkably higher than that in the group of boxing while the frequency of extra-ocular injury such as eyelid injury and lacrimal canaliculi rupture was remarkably lower.
- Basket-ball is a kind of ball game with a ball casting at the hoop in the air to conduct competitions.
- Being engaged in a technique work having must professional scholastic attainment.the statures is not high but well-balanced like ball games.
- Volleyball is a six-a-side court game which is similar to badminton and tennis.
- Volleyball is a six-a-side court game which is similar to badminton and tennis. However volleyball is played by hand directly.
- The soft type volleyball is newly developing ball games prevailed in recent years because of its strong amusing recreation and safe features as well as less difficult activities and easy to master the skills it has been carrying out in some regions.