- Having the edges overlapping in a regular arrangement, as roof tiles or the scales of a fish.
- Just above the gutter where the tiles were loose.
- A tile shaped so as to cover the hip of a hip roof.
- And he took a potsherd to scrape himself while he was sitting among the ashes.
- The house has been shedding tiles.
- Baths with tiled walls; a tiled kitchen.
- Debris has stemmed the current.
- An decorative tile that is bent in cross section; used to cover the ridge of a roof.
- Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth.
瓦片 roll tile roof tile
軸承瓦片 link brass