- Having the edges overlapping in a regular arrangement, as roof tiles or the scales of a fish.
- "Since the dna-rna hybridization has such a strong affinity in principle a single molecule would be able to hybridize to the probe tile" said yan.
- Just above the gutter where the tiles were loose.
- Over time the surface of the soil has become a historical hodgepodge: bits of late bronze age oil jars are mixed indiscriminately with eighteenth-century roman roof tiles.
- My throat is dry like a broken vessel; my tongue is fixed to the roof of my mouth and the dust of death is on my lips.
- A tile shaped so as to cover the hip of a hip roof.
- And he took a potsherd to scrape himself while he was sitting among the ashes.
- When I've saved enough just smash this gourd against the wall and wham there'll be more dollars than broken bits!
- The house has been shedding tiles.
- Baths with tiled walls; a tiled kitchen.
- Debris has stemmed the current.
- An decorative tile that is bent in cross section; used to cover the ridge of a roof.
- My strength is dried up like a potsherd and my tongue cleaves to my jaws; and you lay me in the dust of death.
- Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth.
- My strength is dried up like a potsherd and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth; you lay me in the dust of death.
瓦片 roll tile roof tile
軸承瓦片 link brass