- n.發工資,付清,盈利,<口>(故事等的)高潮,報應,賄賂 adj.決定性的
- What is left of your pay after deductions for taxes and dues and insurance etc.
- Wages are paid on fridays.
- The back pay given for various months of the fourth quarter of1993shall be merged with the originally issued wages on which individual income regulatory tax is calculated and levied;
- In the days of hyperinflation we would rush to the market as soon as we were paid and buy our weekly groceries before they were marked up.
- During worker on business goes out miss because of contingency have approved for distribution of the salary inside3months that month from accident happening stop hair salary since the4th month by inductrial injury insurance fund is made offerings to to its the relative pays by the month make offerings to relative pension life inconvenient can advance one-time labour to die50% of grant-in-aid.
- Obligate wants to give board expense and the basiccest life above all after sending salary every months required spending.
- This kept us going until pay-day.
發工資 pay salaries; pay wages; payment of a salary
發工資日 wage day
發工資期 pay period
在發工資時扣存的儲蓄存款 save as you earn SAYE)
扣發工資 wage garnishments; garnished wages; dock
扣除稅捐等後的實發工資 take-home pay
用實物發工資的商店 tommy shop
補發工資 retroactivity of wages
補發工資命令 make whole