- Where are my spectacles?
- 印刷字體太小, 我不帶眼鏡就看不清。
- The print is too small for me to read without glasses.
- 她額前有劉海兒, 戴著眼鏡。
- She has a fringe and glasses.
- 她是遠視眼, 看書要戴眼鏡。
- She's long-sighted and needs glasses to read.
- I've misplaced my glasses they're not in my bag.
- I've lost a pair of spectacles.
- I've just been to the optician's, ie the optician's practice.
- I'm very near-sighted without my glasses on.
- Her new glasses make her look rather owlish.
- My spectacles are broken I'll need to buy another pair.
- The print is too small for me to read without g
- My eyeglass frame is broken!
- Most people can't read small print without glasses when they get on in years.
- I couldn't see a thing because my glasses had fogged up.
- It comes in on me that my glasses were left on the desk.