- to calender
- n.砑光機 vt.以砑光機砑光
- A machine in which paper or cloth is made smooth and glossy by being pressed through rollers.
- Supercalender: a calendering stack with alternate hard steel rollers and soft rollers some of which move faster than others which imparts a high gloss finish to paper as it "slips" between them.super-calendering is done off the papermaking machine.
- Friction glazing in paper making the form of glossy finish imparted to paper by a special calender.
- Leather-cloth: cloth for bookbinding. A plasticated cotton that dyed-through and calendered.
- Water finish high finish to paper achieved by damping the web as it passes through the calender stack.
- Calender: a set or stack of cast-iron rollers resting on one another in a vertical bank at the end of the paper-making machine.the paper passes through all or some of thes rollers to increase the smoothness and gloss of its surface.
- Calendered paper: paper to which a smooth finish has been imparted by its passing through the calender at the end of the paper-making machine.
- It is made by adding a large quantity of mineral loading such as china clay to the pulp in the beater and made very smooth by calendering.
- It is made by adding a large quantity of mineral loading such as china clay to the pulp in the beater and made very smooth by calendering.the quality is not as good as coated paper but it is lighter and cheaper.
- Calendered paper; a dress of glossy sateen.
均勻砑光機 evenness calender
塑膠砑光壓延機 plastic mangler-calender
塑膠砑光機 plastic mangler
異速砑光機 frictioning calender isolan
浸蠟砑光紙 paraffin impregnated express paper
砑光 mill off
砑光布 calendered cloth
砑光機 calender calendering machine calender train mangler
砑光棍組 calender stack
超級砑光封皮紙 supercalendered cover paper
超級砑光紙 supercalendered paper
超級砑光道林紙 super calendered woodfree printing paper