- v.打碎,粉碎 n.打碎,粉碎 adj.出色的
- vi.失敗,不及格,忘記 vt.使失望,捨棄,辜負,不及格 n.不及格,不及格者
- You put a snaffle bit on her before she brings the whole thing down.
- A tower crane keeled over and crushed some temporary buildings but fortunately nobody was hurt.
- I won't let a few personality quirks spoil the pinnacle of my career!
- I could crack walnuts with him.
- We felt sure that sooner or later a stone would rip a hole in our petrol tank or damage the engine.
- I'll mess up his wedding
- I only do so when there's been a screwup.
- The proles are breaking loose at last!
- Before an hour's out I'll stove in your old block-house like a rum puncheon.
- Now hailstones thump upon the roof.they bounce white against the grass and splash into the puddles.
- We'll just smash through with a sledgehammer.
打、砸、搶 beat; smash and loot; beating; smashing and looting
打、砸、搶分子 elements engaging in beating; smashing and looting; smash-and-grabber
搬起石頭砸自己的腳 cut off her nose to spite her face; cut off his nose to spite his face; cut off my nose to spite my face; cut off our nose to spite our face; cut off their nose to spite theire face; cut off your nose to spite your face
砸在...上 dash against
砸壞 hack up
砸開 broken open
砸破 smash up
聚眾打砸搶罪 crime of assembling a crowd for "beating; smashing and looting