- he, it (pronoun used for God)
- pron.他 n.男,雄 [軍] High Explosive,高爆炸藥 symb [化]氦 He(helium)
- pron.它;Italy,義大利;Information Technology,資訊技術
- n.神,上帝,神像,偶像 vt.使神化
- Then the governor's soldiers took jesus into the praetorium and gathered about him the whole cohort.
- He will surely reprove you if you are secretly partial.
- If one does not turn he will whet his sword.he bends his bow and makes it ready.
- And they said he is witness.
- 3c.his Death was a sacrifice to god and a propitiation for the remission of sins.
- Who satis es your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
- Then again he asked them whom do you seek? And they said jesus the nazarene.
- He has built up a siege against me and encircled me with gall and travail.
- Receive a cleansing through his blood.