- an article made of bamboo strips
- n.文章,論文,物品,商品,專案,條款 v.清楚說出 adj.表達清晰的
- adj.已製成的,人工製造的,成功的,虛構的 vbl.make的過去式和過去分詞
- n.柵欄,圍牆,劍術 vt.用籬笆圍住,練習劍術,防護 vi.擊劍,圍以柵欄,跳過柵欄,搪塞
- The fence extends to the meadow.
- The ground is shut in by a wire fence.
- A thatch-roofed hut made of wattle and daub found in mexico and the southwest united states.
- They leaned over the fence rail to shake hands with scarlett when she called and they laughed at her rickety wagon their black eyes bitter for they were laughing at themselves as well as her.
- When he came back the path was clean and the snow from it was not on the bushes or the fence or the street.
- He slithered off like a sick snake through a hole in the wilson's fence.
- To preserve it and its inhabitants from the giants who dwelt in d6tunheim odin and his brother surrounded it with a fence made from the eyebrows of the ymir.
- We have to shore up the damaged fence.
- I mean that of my first dwelling which I did; and placing the trees or stakes in a double row at about eight yards distance from my first fence they grew presently were at first a fine cover to my habitation and afterward serv'd for a defence also.
- Trees and hedges started to take form as the fog cleared.
- Snow piled against the fences.
- Large shrub or shrubby tree having sharp spines and pinnate leaves with small deciduous leaflets and sweet-scented racemose yellow-orange flowers; grown as ornamentals or hedging or emergency food for livestock; tropical america but naturalized in southern united states.
- A garden fenced in by shrubbery;
- With the white picket fence.
- The two houses are separated? By a wattle and daub.
外表塗泥的籬笆牆 wattle and duab
用籬笆隔起來 hedge off
籬笆鐵絲收緊器 fence tightener