- clear and penetrating (e.g. analysis)
- adj.清楚的,清晰的,清澈的,光亮的,空曠的,有條理的 adv.清楚地,完全地 v.掃除,清除,晴,跳過,淨得
- Her article brilliantly demolishes his argument.
- No painter had ever made the point that'a painting is not what it represents'with such epigrammatic clarity before.
- She was brilliantly media savvy on one level but she often didn't think through the fall-out from some of her decisions.
- In the process of leading chinese revolution and construction mao zedong put forward a lot of philosophical ideas about human and formed his humanistic thoughts which reveals his concern about people at the bottom of society his pursuit of social quality his emphasis on reforming and reconstructing subjectivism and his admiration of collectivism.
- Through the analysis of yangshuo lijiang and old villages in jiangnan this article discusses incisively about the sustainable protection and exploitation of the visiting town from several aspects such us venice mode city fossil and the living city old city full of vitality life sentiment new buildings with old-timely visiting scene and so on.
- Based on the practice of building socialism with chinese characteristics deng xiao-ping made a penetrating analysis of the anti-corruption struggle and formed a rigid logical system.
- "The wisdom of nations lies in their proverbs which are brief and pithy"
- The wisdom of nations lies in their proverbs which are brief and pithy.
- Regrettably the illuminating ideas in the economist are often obscured by stilted prose.
- That skilled observer of natural beauty turgenev has left a fine description of the sunrise in the russian countryside:
- I enjoy reading his essays because they are compact and pithy.
- His incisive and fore sighted view indicated his foresight and sagacity as a vocational revolutionist.