- to seize
Taiwan pr. qi4
- v.抓住,逮住,奪取 vt.沒收,查封
- vt.逮捕,拘留,吸引 n.逮捕,拘留
- n.臺灣 臺灣(位於中國東南部,東海和南海之間)
- Why is narco interested in this?
- Why a poisoner's trying to find a federal fugitive.
- I'm not a wanted fugitive.
- I'll get it to narco.
- You just watch yourself. We're wanted men.
- I asked him what the narc who busted him looked like.
- The official document or bulletin carrying the warrant of arrest in case the application is made pursuant to sub-paragraph5 paragraph1.
- Sean has been a member of the vice squad for nine years.
- A vice squad came here yesterday.
- A man was jailed for six months for misleading icac officers by fabricating a corruption complaint against a detective police constable.
- Johnson the sharp-nosed sniffer dog who was trained to detect narcotics suffered severe burns during the course of his duties.
- I think there's narco around here somewhere.
- Suspected coup-plotters senator gregorio honasan and former national police chief panfilo lacson were forced to go into hiding-but not for long.in a move to win voter support president arroyo granted the two fugitives safe-conduct passes to take part in the senate race just a few days before the election.
- China asks pakistan to seize.
- The hunt is on for a turd burglar.police in san diego are searching for a gunman who swiped a bag of poop from a woman out walking her dog.
偵緝 track down and arrest
固定邏緝詢問 fixed logic query
懸嘗緝拿 set a price on someone''s head
懸賞通緝 set a price on one''s head
查緝人犯 track down and apprehend criminals
查獲通緝要犯 track down chief criminals wanted by the police
沿岸海關緝私隊 Preventive Service
海關緝私官員 customs preventive officers; jerquer
海關緝私船 revenue cutter
海關緝私艇 revence cruiser
稅務緝私官員 revenue officer
緝拿 apprehend; arrest; seize
緝拿歸案 bring to justice
緝捕 arrest; seize
緝捕人員 hounds of law
緝毒 round up drugs and traffickers; seize drugs and traffickers; suppress drug trafficking; seizure of drugs and traffickers; suppression of drug trafficking
緝毒人員 personnel devoted to seizure of drug and traffickers
緝毒裝備 equipment for seizure of drugs and traffickers
緝私 seize smuggled goods; seize smugglers; suppress smuggling
緝私人員 coast guard; anticontraband personnel
緝私官員 revenue officer
緝私船 antismuggling patrol boat; coast guard vessel; revenue cutter
緝私隊 preventive service
編緝部 editorial office
員警巡邏緝捕隊 cruising squad
追緝堵截 pursue and intercept to capture
通緝 list as wanted; order the arrest of a criminal at large; put on the wanted list; wanted for arrest
通緝令 a wanted circular; a wanted order
通緝名單 wanted list