- violation ticket
- n.通知,佈告,注意 v.注意到
- This year traffic police in nizhny novgorod and krasnodar will present women they pull over with flowers rather than traffic tickets ria-novosti and interfax reported.
- Who the hell put this faggy fake ticket on my truck!
- We can cry and get off speeding fines.
- ... To pay off all of those tickets under my windshield wiper.
- You have the option to appear before a judge in traffic court to dispute a ticket.
- The actress abused the policeman who gave her a parking ticket.
- The actress abused the policeman who gave her a parking ticket; the angry mother shouted at the teacher.
- If you receive a traffic ticket you normally have the option to plead guilty or no contest and accept the consequences or plead not guilty and fight the ticket in court.
- Not even a parking ticket.
- He's never had so much as a traffic ticket.
- He had to run quicky to get the ticket.
- He got a ticket yesterday.
- She got a ticket for speeding.
- A cold knot came to my middle right where that gun was pointed. I knew now he wasn't running from any speeding ticket.from the sound of that siren the police car was right on our tail.
- In the traffic court of a large mid-western city a young lady was brought before the judge to answer a ticket given her for driving through a red light.