- to scold
- It is a noxious practice deserving of censure and opprobrium.
- She hurled insults at the unfortunate waiter.
- She remembered her father strutting back into the sickroom saying:
- She was swearing something terrible.
- As a political satirist scurrility was his trade you might say.
- In church the nurse cursed the people pursuing the purple purse.
- In an hour long philippic the legislator denounced the lobbyist opposing his bill.
- You shouldn't swear in mixed company.
- A profane word or phrase; a swearword.
不停地責駡 be at; be on at
不正當的辱駡 unjustified abuse
嚴厲斥駡 came down hard on; come down hard on
互相對罵 be at each other''s throats
沖...叫駡 bite at
叫駡 bit at; bitten at
向...咒駡 revile against
咒駡 sware; sworn
因...而責駡 reprove for
大罵 swear an oath
對...破口大駡 rave against
當面責駡他 reprove to his face
當面責駡他們 reprove to their face
當面責駡你們 reprove to your face
當面責駡她 reprove to her face
當面責駡我 reprove to my face
當面責駡我們 reprove to our face
斥駡 round on
痛駡 let drive; let drive at; rail against at; sat down hard; sat down hard on; sit down hard; sit down hard on
破口大駡 swear home
被嚴厲責駡 be for the high jump
謾駡 revile against
謾駡行為 filing abuse; hurling invectives; slander
責駡 hop on; opprobrium; pin my ears back; pinned their ears back; smack down
辱駡 revile at
隨便罵人 dish it out
罵 objurgation; vituperate
罵人 swear at
罵著 swear away