- to scold
- It is a noxious practice deserving of censure and opprobrium.
- She wore a brand new cocktail dress to an informal afternoon tea party.no wonder everyone accuses her of overkill.
- She hurled insults at the unfortunate waiter.
- She remembered her father strutting back into the sickroom saying:
- She was swearing something terrible.
- As she listened to the driver's increasingly more frank invective nature won out over artifice and the redness of disgust showed through the applied redness.she whispered something to her father.
- As a political satirist scurrility was his trade you might say.
- The voice of a "ranter" triumphantly consigning a barnful of rustics to eternal damnation caused tess to pause a moment in a doorway and there on a platform of corn-bags in sanctimonious sidewhiskers and semi-clerical blacks stood alec d'urberville.
- One word out of turn and the men would hit their children or beat their wives or take it out on them by a violent tongue-lashing.
- Because you must usually keep office relationships a secret other employees may flirt with your partner or vice-versa.
- In church the nurse cursed the people pursuing the purple purse.
- In an hour long philippic the legislator denounced the lobbyist opposing his bill.
- You shouldn't swear in mixed company.
- But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be in danger of being judged; and he who says to his brother raca will be in danger from the sanhedrin; and whoever says you foolish one will be in danger of the hell of fire.
- A profane word or phrase; a swearword.
不停地責駡 be at; be on at
不正當的辱駡 unjustified abuse
嚴厲斥駡 came down hard on; come down hard on
互相對罵 be at each other''s throats
沖...叫駡 bite at
叫駡 bit at; bitten at
向...咒駡 revile against
咒駡 sware; sworn
因...而責駡 reprove for
大罵 swear an oath
對...破口大駡 rave against
當面責駡他 reprove to his face
當面責駡他們 reprove to their face
當面責駡你們 reprove to your face
當面責駡她 reprove to her face
當面責駡我 reprove to my face
當面責駡我們 reprove to our face
斥駡 round on
痛駡 let drive; let drive at; rail against at; sat down hard; sat down hard on; sit down hard; sit down hard on
破口大駡 swear home
被嚴厲責駡 be for the high jump
謾駡 revile against
謾駡行為 filing abuse; hurling invectives; slander
責駡 hop on; opprobrium; pin my ears back; pinned their ears back; smack down
辱駡 revile at
隨便罵人 dish it out
罵 objurgation; vituperate
罵人 swear at
罵著 swear away