- board member
- n.木板,(供特殊用途的)木板,甲板,膳食費用,會議桌,部 vt.用板蓋上,包飯,提供膳食,上(船、飛機等)
- Your proposal will be put to the board of directors.
- The director of the company receives an ample salary.
- 她放棄了董事職務, 離開了公司。
- She resigned her directorship and left the firm.
- 我不想當新董事的副手, 所以辭職了。
- I have no intention of playing second fiddle to the new director, so I've resigned.
- Her career culminated in her appointment as director.
- At board meetings you have to get used to the formality of the language.
- 他不當董事長就不受職務約束了, 想說什麽就說什麽
- No longer trammelled by his responsibilities as chairman, he could say what he wished.
- We have succeeded in our main objectives.
- The president of their company never makes a promise without intending to keep it.
- The president is appointed by the board of directors.
- The general manager and the chairman are sitting behind the desk side by side.
- Inquire firm work jointly with abc company impression quite reliable president rather calculating.
- His nomination as chief executive was approved by the board.
- Ann then sailed in with a furious attack on the chairman.
- An incorporated senior member of certain colleges and universities.