- surname Ya
- Haven't I seen you in the company of the galilean?
- Athough the yamen gate is open wide you still can't go in if you don't have the money.
- The office or residence of an official in the chinese empire.
- They never liked each other and their business partnership was only marriage of convenience.
- The yamen runners came to each house to ask for poll tax according to the number of people there.
- I got to know him at a feast in magistrate tang's yamen.
排衙石 guard stone
浮衙系泊 buoy mooring
衙門 yamen; government office in feudal China