- surname Ya
- Haven't I seen you in the company of the galilean?
- Athough the yamen gate is open wide you still can't go in if you don't have the money.
- The office or residence of an official in the chinese empire.
- This paper reports the characteristics of hydrothermal breccia discovered recently their hydrothermal karst as well as associated geological disasters in the beiya area western yunnan province.
- Based on the foucault's concept of power-space bill hillier and julienne hanson's space syntax the article analyses the manipulation in the yashu from the history and hope to be beneficial to readers'comprehension of power-space of executive yuan and judicial yuan.
- Career diplomat lu zhengxiang was the first diplomatic of the republic of china he went on a series of reforms to diplomatic organizations on not letting shown as five respects mainly: first expelled the yamen to practise old;
- "A bomb is sure" he said. "By attacking at the yamen we guarantee that no one will mistake our cause"
- Fang hung-chien had thought of saying that hsin-mei's early departure and late arrival must be in the bureaucratic tradition of a yamen mandarin but he changed his mind and kept the thought to himself.he even smiled pleasantly at hsin-mei.
- They never liked each other and their business partnership was only marriage of convenience.
- Extant ruins potential projects: the temple to guanyu the xuanhua former human dwelling the vice-all series yamen beijing flag character and style village.
- Mat27:27then the governor's soldiers took jesus into the praetorium and gathered the whole company of soldiers around him.
- Then the governor's soldiers took jesus into the praetorium and gathered the whole company of soldiers around him.
- The yamen runners came to each house to ask for poll tax according to the number of people there.
- I got to know him at a feast in magistrate tang's yamen.
- The proprietress came panting up red in the face carrying the lights of a pig.she was scuttling along like a thief afraid to be caught and hauled off to the yamen.
排衙石 guard stone
浮衙系泊 buoy mooring
衙門 yamen; government office in feudal China