- to attack
classifier for suits (esp. of funeral robes)
- n.進攻,攻擊,(用語言)抨擊,批評,疾病發作,侵襲 vt.攻擊,抨擊,動手處理(某事) vi.攻擊
- He was punished for copying.
- The content of his book is no more than plagiarism.
- He boarded with an italian family to which he was distantly related his two rooms were separated from the rest of their railroad flat by a special door he liked the arrangement because it gave him some family life and also protection against surprise where: he was most vulnerable.
- A furtive manner; a lurking prowler; a sneak attack; stealthy footsteps; a surreptitious glance at his watch; someone skulking in the shadows.
- It is possible that it was a greek raid that burned cnossos but there are no greek legends of such a victory though there are stories of minos and his palace and of the skill of the cretan artificers.
- It is possible that it was a greek raid that burned cnossos but there are no greek legends of such a victory though there are stories of minos and his palace the labyrinth and of the skill of the cretan artificers.
- Perhaps they had received advance warning of the sneak attack and had let it happen to prod the u.s.into war.
- A new trouble was in store for pompeii.
- Pakistani involved in a planned attack in new york city experiences a crisis of conscience.
- A mugger assailed him on the dark street.
- The antarctic forests are a land which time forgot where allosaurs still prowl the forests and ancient amphibians still hunt along the river banks.
- One night tim was walking home when all of a sudden a thief jumped on him.tim and the thief began to wrestle they rolled about on the ground and tim put up a tremendousfight
- A wave of self-pity came over him.
- For the first time a feeling of uneasy doubt assailed him.
- At least a dozen people were killed in a car bomb attack in a police station in mosul iraq.
世襲 heirdom; hereditary; lineal; patrimonial
世襲制度 hereditary system
世襲君主 hereditary sovereign
世襲地產 fee; fee simple; estate in fee
世襲年金 hereditary annuity
世襲權 patrimonial rights
世襲管轄權 heritable jurisdiction
世襲繼承 hereditary succession
世襲財產 estate of inheritance; hereditary property; hereditary estate; patrimony; heritage
世襲領地 landlord''s) manor
為...所侵襲 had an attack of; has an attack of; have an attack of
從...處抄襲 crib from
侵襲性生長 invasive growth
侵襲期 invasive stage
侵襲潛水艇 n. attack submarine
偷襲 sneak raid; sneakraid
偷襲轟炸 sneak raid
受到...侵襲 smite with
受暴風雨襲擊的 tempest beaten
可廢除的世襲地產權 defeasible fee
向...襲擊 jump at
因襲管理方法 rule of thumb method
因襲管理法 rule-of-thumb method; conventional management
地下水襲奪 groundwater capture
夜襲 night attack