- 他不是公正的見證人, 因為他與被告有姻親關係。
- He was not an impartial witness because of his affinity with the accused.
- He made the accusation in the presence of witnesses.
- He is a key witness in this case.
- Will you act as witness to the agreement between us?
- It survived attempted destruction during the french revolution to witness the crowning of napoleon and josephine.
- An anguished conscience; a small tormented schoolboy; a tortured witness to another's humiliation.
- This month also witnessed the eruption of a simmering conflict between rival shia militias in the south as fighters from the radical mahdi army seized control of much of the town of amara the capital of the maysan governorate.
- For there are three that bear record in heaven the father the word and the holy ghost: and these three are one.
- The car crash victim who was a jehovah's witness refused to have a blood transfusion because I twent against her faith.
- From coastal aberdeen in towards the interior of the grampian mountains there runs the castle trail a road that touches on many fortresses which are witnesses of continual revolts against the dominion of neighboring england in scottish history.
- And choi himself with his economics degree from korea and master's in western philosophy from loyola university in chicago is haunted by his failure to pursue a doctorate in eastern thought or to as yet write a book melding his "witness" of east and west.
- But they are witness to human folly.
- Over the next year evelyn became involved with the watch tower organisation part of the church of jehovah's witnesses.
- The site of the korean embassy bears witness friendly exchange between china and korea.
- Under french law couples must tie the knot before a mayor to make their union official.sarkozy was not the first french president to marry in office: gaston doumergue tied the knot at the elysee palace in1931.