- a relative (i.e. family relation)
- n.親戚,關係詞,相關物,親緣植物 adj.有關係的,相對的,比較而言的
- n.家庭,家族,家屬,親屬,子女,僚屬 adj.家庭的,家族的
- 她除了有一個年老的伯母以外, 再沒有親戚了。
- She has no relations besides an aged aunt.
- 她與我同姓, 但我們不是親戚
- She's my namesake but we're not related.
- Is he any relation (to you)?
- He's no relation (to me).
- He's my kin, ie related to me.
- All his kin were at the wedding.
- All our family came to our grandfather's eightieth birthday party.
- Most of his kindred still live in Ireland.
- Only a few of his kindred were present at his funeral.
- Mr.Jones hires relatives to work in his store. Blood is thicker than water.
- A prayer that is recited in the daily synagogue services and by mourners after the death of a close relative.
- A number of distant relatives were always present—camp-followers or hangers-on, if you will.
- 也許某個不知名的親戚會在他死後給我們留下一大筆錢。 "如果願望都能實現，乞丐早就發財了。還是想一些實際的東西吧。"
- "Some unknown relative might die and leave us a lot of money." "And if wishes were horse,
- A large citizens' organization based on kinship, constituting the largest political subdivision of an ancient Greek city-state.
- A relation of mine is coming to stay.