- adj. 1 [因…]震驚的,大吃一驚的,驚駭的[at, by] We were ~ at the news. 那消息使我們大為震驚 2 <做…而>震驚的 She was ~ to hear the news. 她聞訊大為驚駭
- I was surprised at her reaction.
- I used to wonder at their slowness.
- I'm amazed at how fast she can turn on the waterwork.
- We marvel that he has learnt six languages in a short time
- We marvel that he have learn six languages in a short time.
- One can only marvel at the skill and resolve of these ancient climbers.
- I shouldn't be this shocked at how many people shoplift.
- I could have been surprised if I had joined up with the sclc group...
- Warrington was curious and not ill pleased at the musician's taunts and irascibility.
- They're doing a-amazing things with prosthetics these days.
不令人驚訝的是 it be not surprising that; it can not be surprising that; it may not be surprising that; it must not be surprising that; it should not be surprising that; it will not be surprising that; it would not be surprising that
令人驚訝 enough to make a cat speak
令人驚訝的是 it be surprising that; it can be surprising that; it may be surprising that; it must be surprising that; it should be surprising that; it will be surprising that; it would be surprising that
使...驚訝和不快 threw a curve; thrown a curve
使驚訝和不快 thrown a curve
對...感到驚訝 admire at; astonish at; muse at; surprise at
驚訝不已的 wonder stricken
驚訝地 in astonishment
驚訝等而環顧 gaze around; gaze round