- to concede points (in a game)
- vt.勉強,承認,退讓 vi.讓步
- n.比賽,遊戲,競賽,[複]運動會,玩耍,比分,比賽規則,策略 vi.賭博 adj.勇敢的,有膽量的,關於野味的,跛的
- A couple of weeks ago the entire board and senior management stood in clumpy flat shoes and took turns at sticking two fingers and a thumb into a heavy ball and rolling it in a straight line to knock down some skittles.
- The third baseman let the ball roll between his feet.
- The batter was fooled by the pitcher and let it go past for a called strike.
- The england defender says his team gave everything in gelsenkirchen but knows it was simply not enough to progress through to the semi-final stage.
- Battle it out in one of six stages-each of the six stages will have two distinct combat zones that allow players to beat their opponent in one stage and then continue to pile on the punches as they transition to the next combat zone.
- Because the yankees'offense is so dominant wang and other starters can focus on keeping their team in the game as opposed to dominating the opponent's offense.