- Progress was slow as they had to trudge through deep mud.
- They had to trek for miles through inhospitable countryside.
- They trekked for three days along the banks of the zambezi.
- They continued marching or plodding.
- And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
- A country ridden by soldier.
- To march or trudge through or as if through mud.
- I was pooped after the long walk.
- It was a hard trudge up the hill.
專橫跋扈 walk all over; walk over
朝...方向長途跋涉 trek to
門跋 door knocker
飛揚跋扈 domineer over
驕橫跋扈 throw his weight about; throw their weight around; thrown her weight around