- He bought the painting in good faith, eg not realizing that it had been stolen.
- That house is very cheap, there must be a catch in it somewhere!
- I suspected that something fishy was going on.
- Andriy shevchenko has a groin injury which will require surgery at the end of the season.
- But the letterman jacket's got to be something right?
- Coleman the contemporary western economic sociologist conducted a synthetical research on trust by directly borrowing the theory and method of the rational choice from the new classical economics.
- Methods: plastic was placed in uterus of rat; cotton was placed under skin of footpath of rat; the bleeding and clotting times were deter-mined.
- There was a buzz of conversation among the employees generally unusual this early in the day.
- It's a bit fishy that the old man have given away a villa like that.
- My little horse must think it queer to stop without a farmhouse near between the woods and frozen lake the darkest evening of the year.
- A22-year-old male military recruit suffered discomfort in both hips and the groin area for2months.
- Filomena immediately sensed something amiss.
- Students should be encouraged to oppugn and break the traditional experience and structure of knowledge.
鼠蹊孔 inguinal pore
鼠蹊腺 inguinal gland