- to lose
- vt.遺失,浪費,錯過,輸去,使失去,使迷路,使沉溺於 vi.受損失,失敗
- The loser of a game is required to chug a beer.
- He has never lost a long-distance race.
- He was dormie three and still lost the match.
- To win back the money I lost last year.
- It's the day we lost the space race.
- Tom would have been well advised to tear himself away from newmarket before he lost any more money.
- Can you lose your rent playing wiffle ball?
- My fears that we would lose the game were well-founded.
- We're gonna lose this race to thomas the tank engine?
- The party in power expected to sweep in this time but in fact they lost votes.
假裝被擊倒而故意輸掉 take a dive; taken a dive; took a dive
擲骰子輸掉 dice away
賭輸掉 play away
輸掉 lost out