- to turn round (of a person)
to face about
to remarry (of widows) (archaic)
- n.轉動,旋轉,轉變方向,輪流,時機,(一)回,傾向,癖性 v.(使)轉動,翻轉,扭轉,(使)變質,超過(年齡,數量等),車(成)
- n.臉,面容,表情,威信,正面,地形,外觀 vt.面對,面向,面臨,承認,抹蓋 vi.朝,向
- Landed here he turned to walk back along seventh avenue but the slush was too much.
- He turned to face the orchestra.
- She turned away from him in repugnance.
- She stood back watching the door slide closed then turned away.
- She went up through the dark well of the house.
- She turned pulled off her wedding-ring and threw it across the tent in her husband's face.
- The sly cat stole the meat while the cook's back was turned.
- The room was darkening.he turned over towards the light and lay gazing into the glass paperweight.
- Shylock turned to leave the court.
- A forward dive a backward dive a reverse dive an inward dive and a forward dive with a half twist.
- Side-alleys scarcely wide enough for a cat to turn round.
- This was what he was mouthing to kaman after his turnaround shot in the4th quarter.amazing!
猛一轉身 whip round
突然轉身 turn on their heel; turn upon his heel
突然轉身走開 turn on one''s heel
轉身 came about; turn around; turn on her heels; turn on his heels; turn on my heels; turn on one''s heels; turn on our heels; turn on their heels; turn on your heels; whirl round
轉身走去 turn his steps