- to notify
- You must satisfy the required conditions to get your voucher.
- You must give notice (ie tell people beforehand) of changes in the arrangements.
- We'll let you know if any vacancies come up.
- 博物館現正閉館, 開館時間另行通知
- The museum isclosed until further notice, ie until another announcement about it is made.
- I got a parking-ticket today!
- 你若預先通知我, 我就能給您準備好了。
- If you warn me in advance, I will have your order ready for you.
- 萬一他有什麽不測, 就請通知我。
- If anything happens to him (ie If he has an accident), let me know.
- Have you been circulated with details of the conference?
- His message was not very happily worded.
- He gave her a month's notice, ie told her that she had to leave her job in a month's time.
- He notified us that he was going to leave.
- He arrived unannounced.
- If you see anything suspicious, inform the police at once.
- He jotted down a note on the pad by the telephone.
- He whistled to his friend to keep hidden.