- luck (good or bad)
- n.好,好事,慷慨的行為,好處,利益 adj.優良的,上等的,虔誠的,愉快的,慈善的,好心的,有益的
- He is always moaning his luck.
- He is always sol in his life.
- They just turned up on spec.
- We should work hard to find a regular pattern instead of relying on luck.
- I'm gonna call it serendipity.
- Wished some of her luck would rub off on me.
- The scheduled flight was canceled and passengers had to take potluck on the other airlines.
- And if you're lucky you may hear the faint pop of the sonic boom.
- Elsewhere it is a toss-up.
- This was an unheard-of piece of luck.
憑運氣 leave to chance; left to chance
如果運氣好的話 please the pigs
爆炸抽運氣動雷射器 explosive-pumped gas dynamic laser
真好的運氣 nailing stroke
碰碰運氣 chance her arm; chance his arm; chance my arm; chance our arm; chance their arm; chance your arm; chanced her arm; chanced his arm; chanced my arm; chanced our arms; chanced their arms; chanced your arm; chanced your arms
碰運氣 tried his fortune; tried your luck; try his luck; try my luck
運氣好 be in luck
靠好運氣 luck out