- surname Ta
- n.姓 v.用姓稱呼
- [軍] Top Attack,頂部攻擊 teaching assistant,助教 symb [化]鉭 Ta(tantalum)
- He pulled a wad of 10 notes out of his pocket.
- The lagging of an effect behind its cause, as when the change in magnetism of a body lags behind changes in the magnetic field.
- Invitations rained in on all sides.
- He is besieged with visitors from abroad.
- A wordy phrase or sentence that has little meaning.
- Honor comes in a continuous stream and acclamation keeps lasting.
- He stood agape the manuscript clutched in his hand.the river has awoken;
- The most grotesque and fantastic conceits haunted him in his bed at night.
- It had seemed such a large place a few minutes before and now it was packed warm with summer-night odors of sachet and cologne water and hair pomade and burning bayberry candles fragrant with flowers faintly dusty as many feet trod the old drill floors.
- He swung off the path and plunged into the untrodden places of the wood.
- He would shamble in with his distinctive walk a kind of shuffle.
- As infants smile and sleep we are rocked in the cradle of our wayward fancies and lulled into security by the roar of the universe around us0we quaff the cup of life with eager haste without draining it instead of which it only overflows the more-objects press around us filling the mind with their magnitude and with the strong of desires that wait upon them so that we have no room for the thoughts of death.
雜遝 be in a bustle
紛至遝來 as thick as hail