- surname Ta
- n.姓 v.用姓稱呼
- [軍] Top Attack,頂部攻擊 teaching assistant,助教 symb [化]鉭 Ta(tantalum)
- He pulled a wad of 10 notes out of his pocket.
- Invitations rained in on all sides.
- He is besieged with visitors from abroad.
- A wordy phrase or sentence that has little meaning.
- Honor comes in a continuous stream and acclamation keeps lasting.
- He stood agape the manuscript clutched in his hand.the river has awoken;
- The most grotesque and fantastic conceits haunted him in his bed at night.
- He swung off the path and plunged into the untrodden places of the wood.
- He would shamble in with his distinctive walk a kind of shuffle.
雜遝 be in a bustle
紛至遝來 as thick as hail