- It would have taken a dozen men with picks and shovels four months to do what we've done today, with this comparatively small earth-moving machine.
- After my eyes became used to the dim light in the cave, I saw an old shovel on the ground.
- Just give him a bucket and spade and he's in seventh heaven!
- Hundreds of fortune-seekers armed with shovels and pans are flocking to the stream of tham tha mauk village in search of the precious metal which surfaced from stream banks after the deluge.
- When packing for a journey include items that will keep you fresh if you get stranded: shovel ice scraper de-icer torch blanket extra clothes candle and matches bottled water snacks needed medication and first-aid kit.
- The farmer invited his neighbors to help him.they began to shovel dirt into the well.the donkey cried harder.
- Scully: oh maybe not a shovel.maybe a backhoe.
- The shovel or bucket of dredge or backhoe.
- Sweep up with spade place into a dry clean lidded container for disposal.
- Get a shovel or an axe...
- A metal plate attached to the sole of a shoe for protection as when spading ground.
- So get out that spade and those pruning shears...
- First I had no plow to turn up the earth no spade or shovel to dig it.
- So whenever I have a free moment I'm usually doing something that involves a shovel or a trimmer.
- And now I opened my mouth for a` good morning ' but closed it again the salutation unachieved; for hareton earnshaw was performing his orisons sotto voce in a series of curses directed against every object he touched while he rummaged a corner for a spade or shovel to dig through the drifts.