- to retire
to leave office
to quit a job
- n.許可,同意,請假,休假 vt.離開,動身,剩下,遺忘,委託,遺棄 vi.出發,離開,生葉,動身
office [ɔfis; (-) 'ɔ:fis]
- vi.離開,辭職,停止 vt.離開,放棄,解除,停止
- There had been no news since his liaison officer fegelein had quit his post.
- Few in whitehall mourned his passing.
- Responsible for staff enrolling and resign process smock management staff files collect and keeping.
- And next time don't leave your post.
- The outgoing president dwight eisenhower was seventy years old.
- Why did peruvian workers quit?
- The old pay-as-you-go system for the period2000-2050totals71% of2000gdp.
- It would have been irresponsible to leave when all hands were needed to stabilize the ship of state.
- A soldier who desert his post in time of war is punish severely.
- This event decided me to resign.
- The office is understaffed since the secretary left.
軍人擅離職守罪 crime of unwarranted abandonment of duty station
准假離職 absence with leave
強迫...離職 muscle someone out to office
強迫離職 forced withdrawal
擅離職守 be) absent from one''s post without leave; leave one''s position without permission-absent without leave AWOL)
擅離職守或怠忽職守罪 crime of absence without leave or neglect of duty; crime of leaving one''s post without permission or neglect of duty
擅離職守罪 crime of leaving one''s post without permission
離職 quits; separation; leave one''s job
離職休養的老幹部 veteran cadres who step down and retire
離職償金 withdrawal settlement
離職前的談話 exit interview
離職工資 dismissal wage
離職旅費 travel on separation
離職率 separation rate
離職補助費 subsidy for leave of absence from work
離職談話 exit interview
離職費 separation payment
離職進修制 block release
離職金 severance pay
自動離職 leaving office voluntarily
自動離職率 quit rate
進修離職制 block release