- to retire
to leave office
to quit a job
- n.許可,同意,請假,休假 vt.離開,動身,剩下,遺忘,委託,遺棄 vi.出發,離開,生葉,動身
- vi.離開,辭職,停止 vt.離開,放棄,解除,停止
- n.工作,零活,<口>職位,事情,<聖經>約伯,極有耐心的人 vi.做零工,打雜,做股票經紀,假公濟私 vt.代客買賣(股票,貨物等),批發,承包,欺騙
- That decided me to leave my job.
- 他稱讚我工作好, 剛說完這話就讓我離職。
- He praised my work and in the same breath told me I would have to leave.
- He gave her a month's notice, ie told her that she had to leave her job in a month's time.
- Though she'd lost her job, she saved face by saying she'd left it willingly.
- John would not quit. He remembered what it had cost him to get a job.
- I decided to mark time until some of the older men left and I had a chance of obtaining a better job.
- He was hounded out of his job by jealous rivals.
- He was busted (to corporal) for being absent without leave.
- Be aw
- Or a patriot might have moaned that two of the three most recent bosses of this british institution were foreigners ( outgoing john varley has just the right accent but his predecessor matt barrett was an irish-canadian).
- Rale's alternative asset management team have left to set up their own hedge fund business with backing from an american private equity firm.
- Half the squad is still awol.
- Analyze and sift candidates'information including candidates'present station negociation ability the possibility and motivation of demission salary standard.then select proper candidates accorded with the requirement and arrange interview.
- The young soldier was punished for taking french leave to visit his girlfriend.
- Awol: absent without leave.