- adj.高的,長的,誇大的 adv.<俚> 誇大地
- During one of the intervals we left our seats and in the corridor we saw a tall woman whom my friend greeted with a bow.
- The girl has a tall graceful form.
- The reactionary diehards who despise and snub the common people can do whatever they like to eulogize the elite nanmu which is also tall straight and good-looking and look down upon the common fast-growing white poplar. I for my part will be loud in my praise of the latter!
- As for meggie she was incapable of equating teresa's beaming portly little mother with her own slender unsmiling mother.