- to have tea and refreshments
to have dimsum lunch (Cantonese)
- Starbucks already at the forefront of one revolution in chinese consumerism by introducing espressos and double decaf mochas to a nation of tea drinkers is planning an equally big contribution to chinese savings habits.
- From the jin to the sui dynasties.tea drinking became popular among the common people.
- Methods in severe drinking tea-type endemic fluorosis areas in sichuan province cluster-sampling was carried out to survey the children aged from8to12years old in the tibetan pastoral areas where drinking brick-tea was a custom of local residents the children in maier-ma primary school gedeng temple primary school in aba county amu primary school jiangrong primary school longrang primary school and xiwang primary school in hongyuan county were selected.
- We had tea in their drawing room.
- Analysis on fluoride content of main foods in drinking brick-tea fluorosis areas aba county sichuan province and chenbaerhuqi county inner mongolia.
- She usually takes a fifteen-minute tea break at3o'clock.
- She sat on the veranda sipping tea.
- It sounds like mission impossible: sell coffee to china's tea drinkers. Starbucks'solution is to select high-profile locations on the busiest streets where stores are sure to se duce the see-and-be-seen set.