- spur (on riding boots)
- The spurs jangled noisily.
- Finley was the first to play spurs savior.his3-pointer with15.1seconds left in regulation forced ot no.1.
- Back-to-back threes from finley and manu ginobili put the jazz down by23and the rout was on.
- The result shows that the equus prezewalski has its own characteristic inthe prococonule of the first cheek tooth the pli caballine and the numberof pli etc.
- What if the spurs can't stop bryant?
- They have to keep desagana diop and erick dampier out of foul trouble when they get to round2.
- This is also why when johnson complained of bowen's "bear-hug" defense on dirk nowitzki after the spurs beat dallas in the opener of their western conference semifinals series sunday bowen didn't seem to care.
- Spurredriders sat astride sleek mares.
- Even if rockets is swept by spurs during this playoff this team will regroup and win the title of next year.
- The spurs continue their pursuit of one final veteran to round out their roster with troy hudson rumored to be their primary target.
- The rider dug the horse in the side with his spurs.
- He backed his big red horse and then putting spurs to his side lifted him easily over the split rail fence into the soft field of gerald o'hara's plantation.
- Why is everyone so quick to wite off sa?
- Genus of tropical herbs and shrubs having odd-pinnate leaves and spurred flowers in long racemes or spikes.
用踢馬刺驅馬前進 put spurs to; set spurs to