- hurricane lamp
- A municipal borough of southeast England on the Strait of Dover opposite Calais, France. Site of a Roman lighthouse, it has been a strategic port since medieval tim
- The members of the isg spent december6th in a grand procession through the corridors of power.
- Her brother had made a living on the merrygo-round of get-rich-quick gambles and moonlight flits until last year when he had lost heavily on his speculations in gold bars and had then received a prison sentence for embezzlement; he was still in prison at that time.
- There's a hurricane lamp it's not dark.
- It was time for political musical chairs again in the country.
- It's a game of musical chairs as editors move from one newspaper to another.
煤油馬燈 kerosene lantern
走馬燈 revolving scenic lantern