willing (to do sth)
- abbr 縮寫 = South: Sth Pole, eg on a map 南極（如標於地圖上的）
- He was pleased that she should think he had been a sad dog.
- He seems very happy today.
- He wore rather a sullen expression.
- Their merriment also made me happy.
- They were happy now that they were free from uriah heep and his mother.
- Will be happy to pitch in if only government would get out of their way.
- He loves potatoes and happily eats mash by the plateful.
- He's been prison for a year so he's not going to enjoy finding out that his wife is up the spout.
- He's playing pinochle with my men. He's happy. They're letting him win.
- Rejoiced mightily at the news.
- Adam whistled cheerfully as he tacked up the wire netting round the tennis court.
為...感到高興 be thankful that
為...而感到非常高興 delight at
為...而感到高興 be glad of; gladed of
為...而高興 delighted with; rejoice at; rejoice in; rejoice over
以...方式使人高興 divert with
使...高興不了 take the smile off one''s face
使...高興愉快 cheer up
使...高興起來 brought around; brought round
使人吃驚或高興得說不出話來 take your breath away
使高興 beguile with; chirk up
憑一時的高興購物 impulse buying
只憑一時的高興購物 impulse buying
聽到...很高興 be gratifying to learn that; be much pleased at
因...十分高興 exult over
因...而感到非常高興 delight with
因...而感到高興 glad of
因...而高興 be delighted at; be delighted by; satisfied at
因...而高興起來 mellow with
如果你高興的話 if you please
對...感到高興 be glad about; glad at; tickle at
對...過分高興 overlease with
很高興見到你 glad to meet you; nice to meet you
感到高興 lift at
更使人高興的是 to crown all
非常高興 all over herself; all over myself; all over ourselves; all over themselves; all over yourself; all over yourselves; as pleased as punch; as proud as punch; be over the moon; be thankful that
非常高興的 in the seventh heaven
高興 were oleased to
高興地 with pleasure
高興地發現原來的憂慮沒有根據 be agreeably disappointed