willing (to do sth)
- abbr 縮寫 = South: Sth Pole, eg on a map 南極（如標於地圖上的）
- 你可以想怎麽寫就怎麽寫, 只要能讓那些花冤枉錢的人高興就行。
- You can write what you like, as long as it keeps the punters happy.
- 他們打開包裹, 高興地叫喊起來。
- They opened the parcel with whoops of delight.
- They were all very pleased with the news.
- 你考及格了, 我很高興。
- I'm glad about your passing the test.
- 你能把那一點指出來, 我感到很高興。
- I'm glad you raised that point.
- I'm pleased that you've made such an auspicious start to the new term.
- 他身體好些了, 我很高興。
- I'm glad he's feeling better.
- 他有那種看法, 我十分高興。
- I am delighted that he should take that view.
- 他給我們講故事、 說笑話, 讓我們高興了好幾小時。
- He entertained us for hours with his stories and jokes.
- 他獲晉升, 喜歡他的許多人都感到高興。
- His preferment pleased his many admirers.
- He was greatly cheered by the news.
- 他又回到家 , 感到很高興。
- He was glad to be home again.
- All his father's exhortations were in vain.
- You can't think how glad I am to see you!
- They were glad to leave the boat and put their feet on the solid ground.