- hair worn in a bun or coil
- adj.用舊的,疲倦的 vbl.wear的過去分詞
- Put wear one's hair in a bun
- How about hair done in a bun?
- But for all the modesty of her spreading skirts the demureness of hair netted smoothly into a chignon and the quietness of small white hands folded in her lap her true self was poorly concealed.
- Hair in a big glossy chignon fine plucked eyebrows white powdered face rouged lips and that citified air those citified clothes-all these staggered and flustered her husband from the country.
- For long hair try tying it into a ponytail and then loosely wrapping the tail around the fastening and pinning it into place to create a chic chignon.
- Sure.we have various models: hair bobbed hair sweptback chaplet hair style shoulder-length hair style hair done in a bun.please have a look at them madam.
- Hairdresser: sure.we have various models: hair bobbed hair sweptback chaplet hairstyle shoulder-length hairstyle hair done in a bun.please have a look at them madam.
- Hairdre er: sure.we have various models: hair bo ed hair sweptback chaplet hair style shoulder-length hair style hair done in a bun.please have a look at them madam.
- She had wavy grey hair pulled back in a bun.
- Her hair was tied severely in a bun.
- Her hair is pulled tightly back into a style italians call melone because it resembles a cantaloupe.
- She patted her crimped grey bun.
- This distance corresponds to the space between the dimple in the chin and the hair-line.
- Finally she removed the "sacred" paper flower from her hair and pinned it with the "goose feathers against the side of the tray.
- Everything was ready.the sun was entering its zenith; steam from the rice pot puffed straight upwards.ah si's wife immediately leaped to her feet stuck a "sacred" paper flower and a pair of goose feathers into the knot of hair at the back of her head and went to the shed.