pers pron 人稱代詞 (used as the subject of a v 用作動詞的主體) person who is the speaker or writer 我（說話者或寫作者稱自己）: I think I'd like a bath. 我想洗個澡. * When he asked me to marry him I said yes. 他向我求婚, 我答應了. Cf 參看 me
- He didn't secrete it into any of my bodily orifices.
- And a partridge in a pear tree.
- ... Because I got strep throat.
- ... In special session in los angeles...
- ... Except the impulse to simply soldier on.
- ... In remembrance of your mother.
- -Chemical component analysis report for materials and mechanical performance inspection report;
- -Motor stall current the initial voltage drop for inspection shall not exceed15%.
- --Total volume of currency to be issued should be150billion yuan;
- Total volume of currency to be issued should be 150-billion yuan.
- ----Then I shoudl say: what an on-the-spot little lady!
- -What's all that? What is that?-Yammer?
- -Yes at herself-who stood on the scaffold of the pillory an infant on her arm and the letter a in scarlet fantastically embroidered with gold thread upon her bosom!
- ... Send me in his stead.-You?
- Such loss of faith is ever one of the saddest results of sin.be it accepted as a proof that all was not corrupt in this poor victim of her own frailty and man's hard law that hester prynne yet struggled to believe that no fellow-mortal was guilty like herself.