單字a bit of a的中文意思與發音
a bit of a
to some degree有點；稍有 He is a bit of a thief．他有點賊頭賊腦的。 The young man is a bit of a scholar．那個年輕人有點學者派頭。
單字a bit of a的中英文例句與用法
- There was a bit of a set-to outside the pub.
- The students are a bit of a mixed bag this year I'm afraid.
- Qualifying was a bit of a pain as I grounded out round turn eight and went off the circuit but the pace of the car was very good and we could have had a better result if we'd started further up the grid.
- 1darling Now don't get angry with me but I had a bit of a prang with a truck today.
- He's had a bit of a prang.
- His son turned to be a bit of a wastrel who drank and gambled away the family fortune.
- He's a bit of a raver.
- Your uncle rawiri was a bit of a hotshot with the taiaha
- He is a bit of a tippler but he's reliably punctual when there's an open bar.
- He's a bit of a roamer.
- I'm feeling a bit of a draft in my nether regions.
- Hmm.looks like we're in a bit of a standstill.
- He may be a bit of a show-off sometimes but his heart is in the right place.
- This show is a bit of a ragbag.
- The party's reputation as a staunch redoubt of high moral probity has taken a bit of a knock since the scandal.
提交更多a bit of a的相關例句