單字a bit of的中文意思與發音
a bit of
單字a bit of的中英文例句與用法
- I like a bit of light reading when I'm on holiday-nothing too taxing.
- I felt that we needed a bit of young blood in the organization.
- We've shot a bit of behind-the-scenes stuff...
- As we have seen prayer the celebration of the offices of religion alms-giving the consolation of the afflicted the cultivation of a bit of land fraternity frugality hospitality renunciation confidence study work filled every day of his life.
- I'm feeling a bit of a draft in my nether regions.
- I think I've done the trickthis time. I just gave them a bit of straight talk and it went home.
- I used a bit of cheese to trap the rat.
- Hmm.looks like we're in a bit of a standstill.
- Now drawing on new insights theories measurements and technologies-and perhaps a bit of scientific bravado-they are forecasting the shape of terra firma in the distant future.
- On a bit of lawn under a tree.
- The effect is easily demonstrated using wood's technique which incorporates an evacuated glass bulb containing a bit of pure metallic sodium.
- Here's a bit of trivia for you: what was veterans day originally called?
- He may be a bit of a show-off sometimes but his heart is in the right place.
- Meaning: I do not think we could have stopped the horse if one of the men had no been calm and wise enough to put a handkerchief over his nose and to light a bit of brown paper to counteract the odour of the cheeses.
- The party's reputation as a staunch redoubt of high moral probity has taken a bit of a knock since the scandal.
提交更多a bit of的相關例句