單字a bit of的中文意思與發音
a bit of
單字a bit of的中英文例句與用法
- I like a bit of light reading when I'm on holiday-nothing too taxing.
- I felt that we needed a bit of young blood in the organization.
- We've shot a bit of behind-the-scenes stuff...
- I'm feeling a bit of a draft in my nether regions.
- I think I've done the trickthis time. I just gave them a bit of straight talk and it went home.
- I used a bit of cheese to trap the rat.
- Hmm.looks like we're in a bit of a standstill.
- On a bit of lawn under a tree.
- Here's a bit of trivia for you: what was veterans day originally called?
- He may be a bit of a show-off sometimes but his heart is in the right place.
提交更多a bit of的相關例句