- The idea of a holiday abroad is certainly appealing.
- The whole side appealed for a catch.
- The response of the people to the famine appeal was immediate.
- They had their sentence quashed by the appeal court judge.
- The appeal fund has reached its target of 10000.
- She appealed to the high court against her sentence.
- He appealed to the judge for clemency.
- He appealed for (a) commutation of the death sentence to life imprisonment.
- Her sense of humour appealed to him enormously.
- Do these paintings appeal to you?
- Millions of people gave freely in response to the famine appeal.
- The speaker appealed more to the feelings of her audience than to their reason.
- The appeal court reject the appeal on a technicality.
- The appeal court quash the care order make by the juvenile court.
- If there are any bargains going, she'll snap them up.