單字as a result的中文意思與發音
as a result
單字as a result的中英文例句與用法
- The boat made slow headway against the tide.
- 我種過牛痘了, 所以對天花有免疫力。
- I'm immune to smallpox as a result of vaccination.
- A stream of particles or electromagnetic waves emitted by the atoms and molecules of a radioactive substance as a result of nuclear decay.
- Numerous houses collapsed as a result of the Tangshan Earthquake in1976.
- The tanker drivers are going slow and as a result petrol is in short supply.
- The formation of cavities in a body tissue or an organ, especially those formed in the lung as a result of tuberculosis.
- He's pulled a muscle as a result of trying to lift the end of the piano.
- A dry scab or slough formed on the skin as a result of a burn or by the action of a corrosive or caustic substance.
- The spontaneous intermingling of the particles of two or more substances as a result of random thermal motion.
- Relative immunity to severe infection by a particular pathogen as a result of a chronic low-grade infection induced earlier by the same pathogen.
- After-burners have to be used. As a result fuel consumption is heavier.
- Justifiable or not high house prices have caused immense public resentment and as a result china's leaders have of late been attempting to undo some of their own work.
- And finally nicaragua has declared a nationwide state of emergency after 16 people died this month as a result of catching the leptospirosis virus.
- With respect to the right to the use of the land and the ownership of the above-ground buildings and other attached objects acquired as a result of the disposal of the mortgaged property transfer registration shall be undertaken in accordance with the relevant provisions.
- The15th-century voyages of discovery were launched largely as a result of the spice trade and in the17th century portugal and the british dutch and french east india companies battled furiously for dominance.
提交更多as a result的相關例句