[ʃætәu; (-) ʃæ'tәu]
- "The chateau d'if has no cemetery and they simply throw the dead into the sea after fastening a thirty-six pound cannon-ball to their feet."
- Spring garden restaurant shark's fin set menu: rmb888nett per couple including one bottle of chateau saint pierre red wine for every couple.
- This wine is marketed under the label chateau de pouzols comtesse de sodali to memories a th famous ancestor in15century.
- Burgundy is a historic region of the east central france with a glorious heritage manifested by the chateaux with glazed roofs ducal towns and charming villages.
- Consider the chateau a gift
- He had not been entirely clearheaded when the chateau gates snapped shut behind him.
- Welcome to le chateau chez molly.
- Probably monsieur gabelle passed a long night up there with the distant chateau for fire and candle and the beating at his door combined with the joy-ringing for music.
- And the shadow was exchanged for the light of a flambeau as his carriage stopped and the great door of his chateau was opened to him.
- Did you know you look like chateaubriand?
- Tasting note: with the desire to propose a silky wine complexed and balanced the chateau saint-eugene is the result of a careful wine-making.
- Is the prince losing his chateau?
- The unexpected tender pleins and coulant taste get on well with classical lean meat.the super chateau wine quality creates a perfect end to every main cuisine with delicious flavor.
- He told us that the army was disbanded and that he should return by chateauroux clermont-ferrand le puy and nimes; and if I had any money he prayed me to leave it for him at nimes with an inn-keeper with whom I had dealings. "
- He just ran in the chateau frontenac sir.