- n.倒塌,崩潰,失敗,虛脫 vi.倒塌,崩潰,瓦解,失敗,病倒
- Apparently a wooden frame collapsed and the men became trapped in quick-drying concrete.
- The dam collapsed washing away twenty-five villages.
- She wouldn't let them help her.with her head down and her eyes closed she felt her way along the wall to the reclining chair and collapsed into it.
- His irresistible id leads to fatal destruction and eventually the collapse of his superego.
- She blames her country's economic collapse on forty years of misrule.
- Moreover it is not simply private savings that has collapsed but government savings as well.
- A large staghorn calculus is seen obstructing the renal peli-calyceal system.the lower pole of the kidney shows areas of hemorrhage and necrosis with collapse of cortical areas.
- We're exhausted they said we re just going to come to you and collapse. Oh and can you be a darling and do us a caesar salad for boxing day and there will be dates and grapes and prune stuffing won't there?
- One of the actors collapsed on stage and the stage manager shouted "is there a doctor in the house?
- It has been known that the self-sterility of conifers results from embryo collapse after self-fertilization.
- After mountains collapse and the rocks crack followed a deafening thunder monkey king sun wukong was born.
- His company collapsed owing to mismanagement.
- One sunday when the dormitory was empty I was reading aloud that passage in upton sinclair's the jungle where the working girl maria collapses in the snow and the snowy landscape outside brought the scene home vividly.
- The geological conditions are very complicated in hejiazhai tunnel which is located in guizhou shuibo railway this tunnel is named "mashed tunnel" with the most difficult geological conditions such as the high dense gas and developed karst and gushing water assembled together the geological hazards like the gushing water and sand the collapse of tunnel surface subsidence and slide cracking of tunnel lining were often happened during construction period.
- The application of resistivity sounding technique to detecting landslide and collapse and the utilization coefficient k technique to determining the type and property of landslide and collapse can result in correct evaluation of geologic hazards thus rapidly and exactly providing geological basis for preventing and tackling these hazards.