- vbl.can 的過去式
- That's enough chat get back to work.
- A child who could read at the age of one would indeed be a phenomenon.
- 幾年以前，你可以看出誰是城裡最有權勢的人，因為他的路會修得整整齊齊， 此?/em>湟晃懷鞘泄婊纖呔值幕⑾壬怠?"現在風水輪流轉，最有勢力的人住在泥土路上。"
- "Years ago, you could tell who the most politically powerful person in town was because his road would be paved, " said Ray Keating, a member if the zoning board of appeals here. "Now it's(=it has) come full circle, and the most powerful live on the d
- 我們研究了一長串在古巴與美國之間搭建橋樑的辦法， 他說，並補充一句， "顯然，釋放俘虜將為那座橋樑的一塊磚。"
- "We went over a laundry list that could build bridges between Cuba and the United States, " he [Cardinal O'Connor] said, adding, "Obviously, releasing prisoners would be a brick in that bridge."
- 瑞典人占了我們的上風， 隊長多娜特莉說。"他們球隊打不贏我們，可是他們的裁判的確把我們打敗了。
- "The Swedes got the best of us." Captain Clark Donatelli said. "Their team couldn't beat us, but their referee sure did."
- "The most short-sighted man could see that at a glance, with his naked eye, " said Martin.
- "The grapes are sour", as the fox said when he could not reach them.
- I'm so full I couldn't eat another mouthful.
- 我怎樣才能到那個鎮？ "哦，你可以開車來
- "How could I get to that town?" "Well, you could drive down, or, there again, you could come by train and I'll meet you at the station."
- 我們盡可能久地呆下去， 他說道： "當關鍵時刻到來時，我們真不願離開，真的，可是又別無選擇。"
- "We stayed as long as we could, " he said. "When the crunch came we were ever so reluctant to pull out, we really were, but there was no alternative."
- 幾年以前，你可以看出誰是城裡最有權勢的人，因為他的路會修得整整齊齊， 此間一"現在風水輪流轉，最有勢力的人住在泥土路上。"
- "Years ago, you could tell who the most politically powerful person in town was because his road would be paved, " said Ray Keating, a member if the zoning boar
- So he moved to london in 1907 and quickly perceived that the old-established shops ( such as harrods) could do with a little shake-up.
- Richard feltes head of research at mf global says soyabean prices could top$ 12.80-$ 13.50 a bushel this summer forcing other agricultural prices higher as the different crops compete for the same acreage.
- "Providing credit guarantees is a legitimate business area. When a business is not mature there are always potentially big risks. But if done right the credit guarantee business could be profitable" says stuart valentine a china lawyer with mallesons stephen jaques in hong kong with extensive knowledge of the business.
- Maryse bouchard says the study found that exposure could play a part in behaviors such as inattention and hyperactivity.